Crowds gather at Central Station to see President Franklin D. Roosevelt arrive for tour, Los Angeles, October 1, 1935
- Crowds gather at Central Station to see President Franklin D. Roosevelt arrive for tour, Los Angeles, October 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- The trip, accompanied by First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt, was his first to the city as President. Papers estimated hundreds of thousands saw the President . Central Station was located at Fifth and Alameda Street.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .