Maude Royden during her first west coast visit, Pasadena, 1928
- Maude Royden during her first west coast visit, Pasadena, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 12, 1928
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
It is Englishwoman Miss Royden's first time visiting the Pacific Coast as she stays with Mrs. R.I.L. Smith in Pasadena. Miss Royden attends Episcopalian church services in addition to holding her own church services on Ecclestone Street. Her favorite Bible verse is "Come now let us reason together" Isaiah I, which she also bases her religious philosophy upon.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Maude Royden Explains Aims," Los Angeles Times, 13 Mar 1928: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.