Five young girls celebrate May Day at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Five young girls celebrate May Day at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 13, 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Seen CLOSE to HOME,” Los Angeles Times, 13 Jun. 1926: H2.
Photograph of four girls dancing in a circle holding hands, while a fifth girl stands in the middle and holds flowers above her head. They are partaking in the May Day celebrations at the Coliseum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded