William A. Hudson testifies before the coroner's jury for murder charges brought against Busby Berkeley for drunk driving, Los Angeles, 1935
- William A. Hudson testifies before the coroner's jury for murder charges brought against Busby Berkeley for drunk driving, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa December 11, 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- William A. Hudson testifies before a coroner's jury for the murder charges against Busby Berkeley. Berkeley had been the cause for a three-car-collision that resulted in two deaths, possibly due to alcohol he had reportedly imbibed at a cocktail party beforehand. Hudson was a student injured in the crash who testified that he had smelled liquor on Berkeley's breath while speaking to him after the crash.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .