H. H. Van Loan and Bozena Grotte are married to each other for a second time by Judge Goodwin Knight, Los Angeles, 1935
- H. H. Van Loan and Bozena Grotte are married to each other for a second time by Judge Goodwin Knight, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- November 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Van Loan Makes HIs Marriage Air Tight," Los Angeles Times, 14 Nov 1935: 11.
Van Loan has taken matters into his own hands to see that his marriage to Bozena Grotte in Mexico eighteen months ago will be safe from legal attack. Because Mexican marriages are sometimes seen as invalid in California Judge Knight has performed a second ceremony for the couple.
Mr. and Mrs. Loan hold hands and look at each other with adoring gazes while Judge Knight stands between them and places his hand on top of theirs.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded