Witness Dorothy Dunbar (Dorothy Wells Lawson) with Mr. and Mrs. Lou Smith, Los Angeles, 1939
- Witness Dorothy Dunbar (Dorothy Wells Lawson) with Mr. and Mrs. Lou Smith, Los Angeles, 1939
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 13, 1939
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Promoters Get Aid at Trial," Los Angeles Times, 12 Jan 1939: A10.
Dorothy Wells Lawson has been called to testify in Superior Judge Frank M. Smith's court. C. Ray Gilliland and Ralph Goetz have been accused of swindling Mrs. Jeanne Haskell out of $20,000.
Mr. Sterling, actress Dorothy Dunbar, and Mrs. Sterling stand close together beside a stair rail.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded