Delegate Indalecio Sanchez Gavito talks with Justice John W. Preston at American Bar Association convention, Los Angeles, 1935
- Delegate Indalecio Sanchez Gavito talks with Justice John W. Preston at American Bar Association convention, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July August 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Preston and Gavito sit at a long table covered in a white tablecloth. Preston leans in to listen as Gavito speaks to him.
Photograph appears with the article, "Honor Given to Mexican," Los Angeles Times, 20 July 1935: 6.
Mexican delegate Indalecio Sanchez Gavito found common interest in law enforcement and uniform laws with attorneys of this country as he attended the American Bar Association's convention.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.