Pat Casey (left) and Herb Sorell (right) sit and talk during Hollywood labor dispute, 1944.
- Pat Casey (left) and Herb Sorell (right) sit and talk during Hollywood labor dispute, 1944.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1944
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Standing: Ed Mirssa (right) and D.T. Wayne (left). Herb Sorrell was the leader of the A.F.L. and Pat Casey was the producer's labor agent and negotiator.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12 cm
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .