Sharva Venta sits outdoors after having survived the bombing of the Fountain of the World headquarters, 1958.
- Sharva Venta sits outdoors after having survived the bombing of the Fountain of the World headquarters, 1958.
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 11, 1958
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Krishna Venta was killed when two excommunicated group members bombed the house in Box Canyon, near Chatsworth and Simi Valley.
- 1 photograph
- 10 x 12 cm
- b&w negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country