Dedication ceremony - William W. Campbell and Robert G. Sproul, 1930
- Dedication ceremony - William W. Campbell and Robert G. Sproul, 1930
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- March 28, 1930
- Thelner and Louise Hoover Photographic Collection
Dr. Campbell, outgoing President of the University of California, and Dr. Sproul, incoming President of the University of California, stand on the steps of Royce Hall following the Dedication ceremony. Known formally as the "Dedication of the New Campus and New Buildings of the University of California at Los Angeles", the event brought together regents, professors, students, alumni, and representatives of other educational institutions for four sessions held on March 27 and 28.
Photograph used in "UCLA on the Move," page 65. Also used in "California of the Southland," page 52.
- 5 x 4 in.