Pierrepont B. Noyes discusses the potentiality for war in Europe, Los Angeles, 1936
- Pierrepont B. Noyes discusses the potentiality for war in Europe, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 30, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Former diplomat Pierrepont B. Noyes talks about, fuel, civilians, the government, the French and German and that the prospect of war is unlikely.
Photograph appears with the article, "Peace Seen For Europe," Los Angeles Times, 30 Mar 1936: 11.
Mr. Noyes sits upright with an open book positioned in his lap.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded