J. H. Voorhees, William M. Hargest, Alexander Armstrong, William C. Ramsey, Murray M. Shoemaker, and Charles Hardin arrive by train, Los Angeles, 1935
- J. H. Voorhees, William M. Hargest, Alexander Armstrong, William C. Ramsey, Murray M. Shoemaker, and Charles Hardin arrive by train, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Lawyers gather for a conference to discuss statewide uniform laws.
Photograph appears with the article, "Laws Group Gathering," Los Angeles Times, 09 July 1935: A8.
Hardin and Shoemaker stand on the train stairs while the remaining lawyers stand in a line with their hats off.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Railroad trains--American--California--Los Angeles
Arrivals & departures--American--California--Los Angeles
Hargest, William M., 1868-1948
Ramsey, William Crites, 1884-1938
Shoemaker, Murray Marvin, 1874-1963
Hardin, Charles Roe, 1894-1951
Voorhees, J. H.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.