W. R. Angell and city officials at plane show, Rogers Airport, Los Angeles, 1927
- W. R. Angell and city officials at plane show, Rogers Airport, Los Angeles, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April, 1927
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “Latest Models at Plane Show,” Los Angeles Times, 3 Apr. 1927: 10
Six names handwritten on negative may be intended for similar photograph of six men rather than five.
Five men stand in front of a Fokker monoplane. Left to right, Councilman Hughes, W.R. Angell, Councilman Criswell, H.R. Brashear, Jim Webster.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Air pilots--American--California--Los Angeles
Government officials--American--California--Los Angeles
Rogers Airport (Los Angeles, Calif).
Criswell, Ralph Luther. 1861-1947
Hughes, Isaac F., 1861-1931
Brashear, Harry Robert, 1884-1983
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.