Map of an exploring expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the year 1842 and to Oregon and North California in the years 1843-44
- Map of an exploring expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the year 1842 and to Oregon and North California in the years 1843-44
- United States. Congress. Senate
- Place of Origin
- Washington D. C.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World. Collection 294
Relief shown by hachures, water features shaded in blue. Includes "Profile of the route from the mouth of the Kansas to the Pacific by Capt. J.C. Frémont in 1843"
scale: not given
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Originally published in Report of the exploring expedition to the Rocky Mountains in the year 1842 and to Oregon and north California in the years 1843-44. By Brevet Captain J. C. Fremont ... Printed by order of the Senate of the United States. Washington ... 1845 (28th Cong., 2nd Sess., Sen. Ex. Doc. 174, Serial 461)
"By Brevet Capt. J.C. Frémont of the Corps of Topographical Engineers under the orders of Col, J.J, Abert, Chief of the Topographical Bureau" "Lith by E. Weber Co., Baltimore, Md."
- 1 map : hand col.
- 76.5 x 128 cm on sheet 81 x 135 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- public domain