Barbara Nance dressed in tropical theme, San Bernardino, 1936
- Barbara Nance dressed in tropical theme, San Bernardino, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 21, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
Photograph appears with the article, "Orange Fete Opens Amid Hula Scenes," Los Angeles Times, 21 Feb 1936: 1, 7, and 20.
Barbara wears a flower crown, leis, grass skirt, and sandals as she strums a ukulele atop a staircase aligned with oranges.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.