Tournament of Roses Parade on Colorado Blvd. seen from St. John Ave., Pasadena, 1935
- Tournament of Roses Parade on Colorado Blvd. seen from St. John Ave., Pasadena, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
View down the Rose Parade route on West Colorado Blvd. from St. John Avenue, facing east, towards spectators and six decorated automobiles and equestrian participants. The Orth Storage commercial building on the right is was located at 238 W. Colorado Blvd. Opposite is a commercial sign reading "Chrysler Plymouth." This block later became a freeway overpass.
The theme of the 1935 forty-sixth annual Rose Parade was "Golden Legends."
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.