Asa Keyes, district attorney of Los Angeles County, with a suitcase and belongings, Los Angeles, 1923-1928
- Asa Keyes, district attorney of Los Angeles County, with a suitcase and belongings, Los Angeles, 1923-1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1924-1929]
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Keyes wears the same suit in another photograph, perhaps taken on the same day (image ark no. 21198/zz002hbmgq).
Photograph of framed items, books, other items and an open suitcase on a desk. Asa Keyes, district attorney of Los Angeles County, leans on the desk as he touches a book and the frames.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded