Frank Dewar, standing in office, possibly following resignation from Jailer, Los Angeles, 1929
- Frank Dewar, standing in office, possibly following resignation from Jailer, Los Angeles, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears in the article, "Dewar Quits in Gun Quiz. Sheriff Traeger Accepts Resignation of County Jailer and Appoints Capt. Peoples." Los Angeles Times, 7 Feb. 1929: A1.
Frank Dewar, possibly after his resignation from the position of Jailer on Feb. 6, 1929. Dewar is standing in what appears to be an office that is being moved-in/out of.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.