Stablemaster Malcolm Roger Mortimer at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1934
- Stablemaster Malcolm Roger Mortimer at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Santa Anita Stable Master Trained Primo," Los Angeles Times, 23 Dec 1934: 28.
The host of horses at the Santa Anita track and former trainer of heavyweight champion Primo Carnera is described as "a versatile soldier of fortune".
Mortimer wears a heavy coat with his hands in his pockets. Blurry horse stables, most likely, can be seen in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded