Los Angeles City Limits sign in Reno, Nevada, 1936
- Los Angeles City Limits sign in Reno, Nevada, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The City Limits sign has a cartoon police officer holding up his hand to say stop. Behind the City Limits sign is a sign for Nevada's Route 40.
Photograph appears with the article, "Border Patrol Squad Nets Slaying Suspect," Los Angeles Times, 08 Feb 1936: 1.
Deputy Chief of Police Cross says that cold weather has made boxcar riding too uncomfortable to be attempted with impunity.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.