Child plays on the Corona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Child plays on the Corona display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa February 1933]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A child plays on the Corona display at the National Orange Show. There is a doll propped up next to a wooden object, into which is carved a swastika. There is a swastika on the roof of the display, as well as in front of the child. There are oranges lining the display.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King on Throne: San Bernardino Show Opens: Twenty-third Annual Exhibit Honors Woman Founder of Great Industry: Lieut.-Gov. Merriam and Other Leaders of State at Ceremonies," 17 Feb. 1933: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded