Man removes a dummy hanging from the Hollywood and Vine street signs, Los Angeles, May 4, 1946
- Man removes a dummy hanging from the Hollywood and Vine street signs, Los Angeles, May 4, 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- May 4, 1946
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Man removing a dummy hanging from the street sign at Hollywood Blvd. and Vine St. The dummy wears a sign reading: "This congressman committed political suicide. He voted against price control. by A.V.C." The American Veterans Committee hung several of these dummys throughout the city in support of prolonging government price control.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .