Editor and publisher Claude P. Kimball, Los Angeles, 1936
- Editor and publisher Claude P. Kimball, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa April 7, 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Two Valley Papers Join," Los Angeles Times, 07 Apr 1936: 16.
A headshot of a smiling Kimball with the beginning of the newspaper's article, including his photograph from the paper.
While Claude P. Kimball will continue his job as editor of the newspaper and assume managerial responsibilities of both publications James F. Taggart will continue as editor of the Valley Times as well as become managing news editor of both papers and Clinton D. McKinnon will act as advertising manager and promotional director of the publications.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Newspaper editors--American--California--North Hollywood
- Kimball, Claude P., b. 1908 or 09-1995
- North Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.