H. H. Van Loan smiling in jail, Los Angeles, 1934
- H. H. Van Loan smiling in jail, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 27, 1934
- No linguistic content and English
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “VAN LOAN GETS ‘LOCAL COLOR’ IN JAIL TANK,” Los Angeles Times, 27 Jun. 1934: A1.
Photograph of H. H. Van Loan holding the bars of a jail cell door and smiling. Behind him is a sign that reads in English “VISITING SCREEN”.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.