Motion picture director W. S. Van Dyke, 1933
- Motion picture director W. S. Van Dyke, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
W. S. (Woodbridge "Woody" Strong) Van Dyke (1889-1943) was a successful film director who twice was nominated for an Oscar, for his work directing "The Thin Man" (1934) and "San Francisco" (1936). He was known as "One-Take Woody", for his rapid filming schedule.
Portrait photograph of film director W. S. Van Dyke, seated at a table.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.