Dedication ceremony - William W. Campbell and Ernest C. Moore, 1930
- Dedication ceremony - William W. Campbell and Ernest C. Moore, 1930
- Hoover, Thelner Barton (UCLA 1930)
- Date Created
- March 28, 1930
- Thelner and Louise Hoover Photographic Collection
Photograph used in "UCLA on the Move," page 49.
Dr. Campbell, outgoing President of the University of California (on left), and Dr. Moore, Director of UCLA, converse on the steps of Royce Hall following the Dedication ceremony. Known formally as the "Dedication of the New Campus and New Buildings of the University of California at Los Angeles", the event brought together regents, professors, students, alumni, and representatives of other educational institutions for four sessions held on March 27 and 28.
- 5 x 4 in.