Newlyweds Irene and Arthur C. Burch, Pasadena, 1926
- Newlyweds Irene and Arthur C. Burch, Pasadena, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mr. Burch had been accused and acquitted of the murder of J. Belton Kennedy in 1921.
Irene and Arthur C. Burch, married 4 months, in front of a car at their home at 406 S. Oak Avenue, Pasadena.
This photograph appears with two newspaper articles, "Burch and bride talk: Former Northwestern student conceals identity of bride acquired four months ago," Los Angeles Times, 28 June, 1926: A1; and "Again center of sensation: Burch silent on divorce," Los Angeles Times, 25 Sept. 1930.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.