Francisco Avila adobe house on Olvera Street, Los Angeles, 1920s
- Francisco Avila adobe house on Olvera Street, Los Angeles, 1920s
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A child sits in the doorway of the Avila Adobe, with a small dog near him. On the right, a car is parked beside the house.
No dates were provided on negative or negative sleeve. This photograph was likely taken before the 1930s, when development began on Olvera Street.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.