Deputy coroners T.E. Russell and Y. Ewers carry a trunk where a murder victim was found, Los Angeles, 1934
- Deputy coroners T.E. Russell and Y. Ewers carry a trunk where a murder victim was found, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 5, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Deputy coroners T.E. Russell, left, and Y. Ewers are carrying the trunk out of the crime scene.
Photograph was published in article: "Body of Slain Woman Found in Trunk," Los Angeles Times, 6 Dec. 1934: 3.
Photograph depicts the trunk where the body of Rose Marie Happel was found (also referred to as Rosabella in the Los Angeles Times). She was murdered by her husband, John H. Happel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Criminal investigations--California--Los Angeles
Happel, Rose Marie, $d. 1887 or 89-1934
Happel, John H., b. 1879
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.