Frederick Hastings Rindge Jr. at court for evading earlier court citations, Los Angeles, 1935
- Frederick Hastings Rindge Jr. at court for evading earlier court citations, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 29, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph is of Frederick Hasting Rindge, Jr., the son of the famous business man Frederick Hasting Rindge. Frederick Hasting Rindge Jr. is also referred to as Frederick H. Rindge, Frederick H. Rindge Jr., and Frederick Hastings Rindge in other records.
This photograph appears with the article, “BAIL POSTED BY RINDGE: Member of Pioneer Family Accused of Evading Court Citation,” Los Angeles Times, 29 Aug 1935: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.