St. Louis and Los Angeles city officials gather to discuss traffic, Los Angeles, 1930
- St. Louis and Los Angeles city officials gather to discuss traffic, Los Angeles, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This image appears as a stand alone photo titled, "St. Louis Officials See Los Angeles' Aid," Los Angeles Times, 7 Sep. 1930: A2.
Related to the article, "City Attracts Traffic Study. St. Louis Officials Arrive to Get Pointers. Methods Here Declared to be Outstanding. Los Angeles Lauded, for Its Progressive Program." Los Angeles Times, 7 Sep. 1930: A1.
Related to typescript image 21198/zz002dd6rq, which reads, "Top row, left to right - Arthur Eldridge, Los Angeles Commissioner of Public Works; Charles L. Cunningham, deputy Controller, ST. Louis; Alderman Louis Lang, Edgar Nicolai and William Hoefie. Bottom Row, Capt. Robert B. Brooks, Alderman William Niederluecke, R. T. Dorsey, traffic engineer, Los Angeles, and D. M. True, office engineer, Bureau of Engineering, Los Angeles."
St. Louis officials visit Los Angeles to inspect traffic conditions. Here posed with Los Angeles officials.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Niederluecke, William, 1895-1984
Cunningham, Charles L., 1887-1943
Nicolai, Edgar, 1880-1961
Eldridge, Arthur, 1890-1959
Brooks, Robert B.
Dorsey, Ralph T.
True, Daniel M., 1883-1966
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.