Pierce Williams is to face trial for conspiracy related to the Civil Works Administration, Los Angeles, 1934
- Pierce Williams is to face trial for conspiracy related to the Civil Works Administration, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Delay Granted To F.E.R.A. Aide," Los Angeles Times, 25 Sep 1934: A1.
Pierce Williams of the Federal Emergency Relief Administration has been indicted on conspiracy charges in the handling of the Civil Works Administration. He will face trial November 13th.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.