Stanford senior Margaret Joy on her wedding day, Bel Air, 1935
- Stanford senior Margaret Joy on her wedding day, Bel Air, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 28, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Romance At Stanford Leads To Altar Here," 28 Dec 1935: A1.
Margaret wears her bridal gown complete with a very long veil and train as she poses in front of an altar of plants and candelabras.
23-year-old Stanford senior Margaret Joy is the daughter of Twentieth Century-Fox studio executive Col. Jason Joy, and now the wife of another Stanford senior student, James Shelby Farra, Jr., the son of a retired tobacco planter of Pasadena.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Wedding clothing & dress
- Farra, Margaret J, 1914-1989
- Bel Air (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded