Three women hold a box of lemons at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Three women hold a box of lemons at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 19, 1931
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Appears on photo page, "1931 National Orange Show at San Bernardino Has Magnificent Setting," Los Angeles Times, 20 Feb. 1931: 8.
Three women hold a box of Sunkist lemons at the National Orange Show. There is another woman behind them. There are oranges lining the wall behind them.
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "Orange Show Doors Opened: Gov. Rolph Officiates With 20,000 in Attendance: Exhibition Sets New Mark in Dazzling Brilliancy: Visitors From Latin America Will Be Feted Today," 20 Feb. 1931: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Agricultural exhibits--California--San Bernardino
Citrus fruit industry--California--San Bernardino
- National Orange Show
- San Bernardino (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded