Howard L. Barlow, L.A.P.D acting Deputy Chief Of Police, Los Angeles, 1935
- Howard L. Barlow, L.A.P.D acting Deputy Chief Of Police, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Aug 12, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This is a portrait photograph of Capt. Howard L. Barlow of the Los Angeles Police Department taken after he was promoted from Captain to Inspector of Police and assigned as acting deputy Chief of Police in August 1935. Capt. Barlow was a fingerprint expert, his expertise aiding in solving several cases (including the Marion Parker kidnapping case).
Refer to article, "High Police Post Filled." Los Angeles Times, 14 Aug 1935: 11.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.