Detective Frank B. Cox is charged with conspiracy, Los Angeles, 1929
- Detective Frank B. Cox is charged with conspiracy, Los Angeles, 1929
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1929
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Frank leans forward in his seat, resting one fist on his hip.
Photograph appears with the article, "Jacobson Case Group Gives Up," Los Angeles Times, 20 Feb 1929: A1.
Cox has been suspended from duty along with officers Wallis and Williams following an indictment conspiracy charging false and malicious arrest of Councilman Jacobson in a Beagle Street raid two years ago.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded