Lockheed employees and members of the International Association of Machinists prepare a model aircraft to be used on a float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1946
- Lockheed employees and members of the International Association of Machinists prepare a model aircraft to be used on a float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 1, 1946
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- The float was sponsored by the International Association of Machinists, District Lodge 727, and engineers from the Lockheed Aircraft Corporation. The float was used in the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade in 1946 and featured five women representing one of the "Big Five" nations: the United States, England, France, China, and Russia.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .