Man uses a small bulldozer to clear brush after a fire in La Canada, Los Angeles, October 1945
- Man uses a small bulldozer to clear brush after a fire in La Canada, Los Angeles, October 1945
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1945
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Man uses a small bulldozer to clear brush after a fire in La Canada. The brush fire threatened four foothill communities including La Canada, Montrose, Glendale, and Flintridge. The crew saved many homes from the blaze, but several old cars were destroyed.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .