Fred Baker, imprisoned for beating his daughter, Los Angeles, 1935
- Fred Baker, imprisoned for beating his daughter, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 17, 1935
- English and No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Fred Baker sitting with an unidentified man, presumably his lawyer.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “FATHER GETS JAIL TERM FOR BEATING DAUGHTER,” Los Angeles Times, 17 Jul. 1935: A8.
On the wall printed in English is the following: “Prisoners waiting to be called by attorneys or others must not cross DEAD LINE”.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.