Berthal Gregory and Marion Fitts, sister and wife of District Attorney Buron Fitts, at a trial concerning financial transactions within the Fitts family, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Berthal Gregory and Marion Fitts, sister and wife of District Attorney Buron Fitts, at a trial concerning financial transactions within the Fitts family, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Mrs. Berthal Gregory, sister and secretary of District Attorney Buron Fitts, and Mrs. Marion Fitts, Buron's wife, sitting together during a trial. The trial is probably concerning financial transactions within the Fitts family, specifically involving the 1931 sale of an orange grove to Buron from his parents.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .