Two unidentifed men share a box of Cracker Jack during the annual Iowa Picnic, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Two unidentifed men share a box of Cracker Jack during the annual Iowa Picnic, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Two unidentified men share a box of Cracker Jack on a bench during the annual Iowa Picnic. The Iowa Picnic was an annual gathering of Iowans living in Los Angeles and Long Beach. The gathering brought together over 100,000 people in 1935 and was often held at Bixby Park and Lincoln Park.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .