Men laying tiles on a fireplace, Los Angeles, 1935
- Men laying tiles on a fireplace, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 30, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of three men learning how to lay tile on a fireplace at the Frank Wiggins Trade School. On the wall behind them there are some sample tile designs on display.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Scenes Depict Trade Instruction for Unemployed at Wiggins School,” Los Angeles Times, 31 Aug. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded