Models in fur-trimmed coat, sailor-style dress, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Models in fur-trimmed coat, sailor-style dress, Times Fashion Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Two women, one in fur-trimmed coat, hat, and plaid scarf, one in long fitted satin sailor-style dress and captain's hat, standing in hallway. The fachion show took place in the Los Angeles Times building on 202 West 1st Street, most likely inside what is now the Harry Chandler Auditorium.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, February 26, 1936, "Smart Styles of ‘Times’ First Annual Spring Fashion Show Thrill Throngs"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded