Mosier M. Meyer is accused of bribery totaling $19, 355, Los Angeles, 1934
- Mosier M. Meyer is accused of bribery totaling $19, 355, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- November 27, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Jury Indicts Street Aide," Los Angeles Times, 27 Nov 1934: A1.
Superintendent of City Street Maintenance Mosier M. Meyer is held on twenty-six counts of bribery for a total of $19, 355.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.