Wyatt E. Wayne, accused of raping and beating a woman, with 2 men in a courthouse, Los Angeles, 1935
- Wyatt E. Wayne, accused of raping and beating a woman, with 2 men in a courthouse, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [June 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Art Collector Acquitted in Assault Case." 20 Jun. 1935: pg. 11.
Photograph of Wyatt E. Wayne, accused of raping and beating Marion Palmer, in a courthouse with 2 unidentified men.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.