Trainer Lloyd Gentry and "Crofter" prepare for the Canadian's first race on American soil, Arcadia, 1935
- Trainer Lloyd Gentry and "Crofter" prepare for the Canadian's first race on American soil, Arcadia, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 5, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Crofter serves as serious competition to other racing companions such as Uppermost, Speed Girl, Drombo and The Mauler as well as many others, who hail from all parts of the continent ranging from Kentucky to Texas to Canada.
Trainer Lloyd Gentry places one hand on the bridle of award-winning horse Crofter.
Photograph appears with the article, "Head Plays Checks In," Los Angeles Times, 05 Dec 1935: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded