Jailer John L. Uhlik leading two cows to the Hollywood Police Station, Los Angeles, 1935
- Jailer John L. Uhlik leading two cows to the Hollywood Police Station, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- November 2, 1935
- English and No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Jailer John L. Uhlik leading two cows to the Hollywood Police Station after they were found walking around Hollywood. He is standing on the sidewalk in front of a sign that states English, “CITY ORDINANCE, HOLLYWOOD POLICE STATION, NO PARKING”. Behind him is the police station.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Cows Visit Hollywood,” Los Angeles Times, 3 Nov. 1935: 29.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.