Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson with her nurse Ella Nordin and her business manager Giles Knight in her attorney's office, Los Angeles, 1937
- Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson with her nurse Ella Nordin and her business manager Giles Knight in her attorney's office, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa October 30, 1937]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson with her former nurse Ella Nordin and her business manager Giles Knight in the office of attorney Arndt. McPherson's former attorney Jacob Moidel had pressed a suit against her accusing her of illegally discharging him, which she contended with accusations that Moidel had attempted to force her to resign from her position at her church. Nordin and Knight were to give testimony about threatening messages received from Moidel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .