Ann Anderson and Mrs. L. J. Nelsen repair the American flag, Los Angeles, 1935
- Ann Anderson and Mrs. L. J. Nelsen repair the American flag, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. Nelsen and Mrs. Anderson apply a needle and thread to the flag, smiling.
Photograph appears with the headline, "Old Glory Undergoes Repairs," Los Angeles Times, 15 Sep 1935: B10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.