Federic Franklin and Franz Allers at the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo performance of "Ghost Town," Los Angeles, 1940
- Federic Franklin and Franz Allers at the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo performance of "Ghost Town," Los Angeles, 1940
- Date Created
- February 09, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Federic Franklin and Franz Allers at the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo performance of "Ghost Town." Franklin is a British-born ballet dancer and director. Allers was a European-American conductor of ballet, opera, Broadway musicals, film scores, and symphony orchestras. The ballet was choreographed by American dancer Marc Platoff and performed at the Philharmonic Auditorium.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .